The Huck Magna-Lok is a versatile, hole filling fastener that can be installed with conventional installation tools. It has a unique circle-lock feature, which means a simple visual inspection ensures it is installed properly, 100% of the time.
Unlike competitive blind structural rivets, the Magna-Lok doesn't require a special nose-piece insert in order to be properly installed; the locking mechanism has been engineered into the fastener ensuring the mandrel does not pull through or drop out. With a large grip range, the Magna-Lok is the best gap-pulling fastener available.
Like all Huck fasteners, it provides a secure joint and is vibration resistant.
- Unique circle-lock feature means simple visual inspection can ensure proper installation.
- Available in steel, stainless steel, 316 Stainless Steel, or aluminium.
- The hole is completely filled through a radial expansion of the fastener. This can help compensate for uneven, misaligned, or irregular prepared holes
- Excellent gap closure ensures strong, secure joint
- Flush pin break removes the safety issue associated with a protruding pin
- Outstanding hole filling on the blind side adds to joint security and the fasteners resistance to moisture.
Available Sizes: 3/16", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2"
Materials: Steel, Aluminium, Stainless Steel, 316 Stainless Steel (ideal for saline environments).
Head styles: Protruding, Truss, 100° Flush
Electrical boxes and enclosures
Metal construction and structures
As a well-established leader in the global Huck fastener distribution network Star Fasteners are committed to supplying customers with the most innovative fastening solutions on the market.