Click to download the Huck Magna-Tite Data Sheet from Star Fasteners
The Huck Magna-Tite® is a specialized aluminium rivet fastener well-suited for use within oversized holes and repair applications. Its wide blind-side bulb makes it ideal for joining thin or low-strength materials like aluminium, fiberglass, and plastic. It has a unique embedded sealant applied between the bolt and sleeve that helps seal the hole.
The Magna-Tite blind rivet is perfectly suited to roofing and lightweight applications
- Polymer watertight seal: Ideal for roofing or similar applications.
- Extra-large blind side footprint: Ideal for lower strength or thin sheet joint materials.
- Low clamp load: Perfect for use in thin sheet material, composites and plastics.
- Wide grip range: Accommodates a large variation in joint thicknesses.
- Flush pin break: No catching on clothes, skin or goods. Quick and easy visual inspection.
Available Sizes: 3/16", 1/4" (4.8mm, 6.4mm)
Head styles: Protruding, Shavable, Low Profile, 100° Oval Countersunk
Specialists in the supply of Huck Fasteners, Star Fasteners are proud to be the UK’s largest Huck fastener distributor. Working with a diverse range of end users and distributors from across a number of industries.
We are also an accredited Huck tool service and repair centre; expert technical knowledge and a large tool hire fleet complements the service.
For more information on our products and services, potential applications, tips, ideas and product news, follow along on our social media platforms Facebook: @starfastenersuk and @starfasteners LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram.