The innovative HuckLok blind structural rivet combines the wide grip range of the Magna-Lok and the high shear strength of the Magna-Bulb.
Featuring a wide grip range and unique double-locking action, the HuckLok® blind rivet combines high shear strength and high pull-up force.
Its double-locking action consistently secures the assembly from both sides, resulting in maximum hold and joint integrity. Annular grooves keep pressure on the back side and the large, blind-side footprint prevents pull-through, especially when joining thin or lightweight materials, such as plastics, composites, or any kind of pliable material.
- Wide grip range: Accommodates large variations in joint thickness and unique double-locking action.
- Structural fastener: High shear & tensile strength.
- Large blind side footprint: Unique bulbing system for superior blind side strength. Ideal for lower strength or thin sheet joint materials.
- Flush pin-break: No catching on clothes, skin or goods. Quick and easy visual inspection.
- Internal pin locking mechanism: Secure within the rivet body and protected from corrosion, additional blind side pin locking increased fatigue life and ensures structural integrity.
Available Sizes: 3/16", 1/4" (4.8mm, 6.4mm)
Head styles: Protruding, Truss, 100° Oval countersunk
Specialists in the supply of Huck Fasteners, Star Fasteners are proud to be the UK’s largest Huck fastener distributor. Working with a diverse range of end users and distributors from across a number of industries.
We are also an accredited Huck tool service and repair centre; expert technical knowledge and a large tool hire fleet complements the service.
For more information on our products and services, potential applications, tips, ideas and product news, follow along on our social media platforms Facebook: @starfastenersuk and @starfasteners LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram.